Monday, August 17, 2009

One of my greatest moment..

I am proud just as who i am today!
Thank to God for blessing me and gifting me this wonderful Life.
Thank u to my parents..Mama n abah, u guys always my 1st. What i achieved today, all are given by both of u...through your Love n care...definately, i cant repay that. Mama, Abah..Yana sayang sangat mama n abah..
To my family...u guys are the best family i can ever have! To k.sha..thank u for your support n care..im so lucky to huv sister like u..abang, razin, tina..u guys are my priorities too...thank u for always be there 4me..
To my bestest friends..Matun Husna..u guys are the greatest!Thank you for being my inspiration..thank u for always be there 4me...thank u for your guides n advices...my days were n are brigther whenever there are both of you..my journey of life be so colouful with your existences...love u guys!
My coursemates n friends...how can i smile n laugh when there is no u guys in my life...my life is so blessful with your guys presences...i will definately miss our times together..n i will cherish what we had done n went through together..the ups n down..definately make the me now more mature...thank you...
To all my teachers n lecturers...your guidances keep me through the days...your words, i will keep it safe in my heart n blend it in my mind..so i can go through the hard days bravely...
and special thanks to him...
Thank you...thank you...thank you for be my other half...thank you...with you..i definately will face the future regretless and enjoy every piece of it...








No comments:

Post a Comment