Friday, August 21, 2009

More graduation gift!

as it was been a week i had my graduation ceremony..i still receiving gift for my graduation XD
and i did received a lot of gifts..flower bouquets, grad souvenirs...but wut excite me more was receiving the soft toys aka teddy bear..hehe..it been awhile i havent receive any soft tuys..nor buy it for meself...











This cute bear is from my Folks' seniors..mr. Kind Kok Hoe, Miss happy-go-lucky Ser Rin n Missy Fong Ling. Thank u so much! n tahnk u for the guidance during my training till now...later i still need lots of ya guidances...yorushiku onegaishimasu! XD








Haha..(from left to right)..i received from my bestest fren, matun-chan..my seniors..Him..and my housemates..for my birthday! arigatou minna~~ XD
i place them all on my bed...(now i huv to sleep on the floor..haha!)
and one more from my ex-officemate aka ex-roomate aka ex-coursemate aka..my housemate, Dija..

Kitty Graduate! comel2...and the Snoopy Graduate..is for Him...i place both of them inside Tania..hehe...
Thank u all for the gifts..esp my DEF geng!!im really hapy with the gifts!
and..Happy Fasting to all Muslim!

No comments:

Post a Comment