Tuesday, March 9, 2010

things dat make me hepi...

lately..im not dat hepi as i used to b..i dunno y...i keep arguing things wif Is also..poor him...i hurt u so much...im sori sayang...
but thanks to things that happened lately..it cheer me up...
1) "Alice in Wonderland" Special Screening (35mm)
Thanks to Matun for winning 2 tickets from FB contest to watch the Alice in Wonderland Special Screening!!! At 1st i asked Matun..y it stated 35mm?? "its the size of the film..." me,"owhhh..so wut is the size of the normal film?" matun, "emmm.... i dunno!" then we roffing!!! hahahahah...
Then when the movie started, we realized that the 35mm is like smaller than normal movie! haha..but in the other hand, the movie is so great!!! Johnny Depp was great as ever! the storyline...love it! i used to b so scared of Alice in Wonderland..i think the cartoon was so creepy..the smiling cat especially..BUT! this Alice in Wonderland changed my perception!!! haha..i never thot it goin to b a love interest in it..oppps...u huv to watch it yaself to know it! my fav characters are The Mad Hatter(of coz!), the White Queen(who pretending..hehe) and the Red Queen!!she so cute..haha (over the head!!!) haha!
even mid valley is full wif Alice-in-Wonderland deco..hehe
and...it also teach me to think bout the 6 impossible things in the world..haha
2) A great vending-Mocha from my collegge! haha..i dunno y i put this in my list..but i really like it...the pic shown is my companion as i tiredly listen to Dr.PS' lecture...>_< id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5446754479254799762" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 200px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 150px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2ZmGictpYIQtj0rOAglqFP1a9EIbj5I78KytNl5tK2w1bqwgVt8F5S44z5HDDDQJXexlEDPat9f7fFuEMJAmJOXY5EVpzGcXOqHpQWdyQ7Mb2UPowyN7oCWSV4YeLFPO31mv29X4M3D0/s200/DSC00238.JPG" border="0">

3) I won betting with Jannelle..now she will not say PiNk is disgusting anymore..hahaha...so fun!poor Shury..been manipulate by me...haha!
4) More PiNk stuff!
recently,i bought a book shelf and i covered it up wif PiNk cloth..hehe...*Happy!
n i bought a PiNk Termos n a PiNk mug from Jusco!! still thinking whether to bring to office or not...they sure laff at me...*sigh

5) Him...
Ok..He is not a thing..He is my precious person in the world (beside my family n my 2 bestest frens)...Congratulation Sayang for ya new car... n most of it..Congratulation for ya article been appearing in Accounting Today magazine!! im really proud of u...i do....eventhough i didn't show it..but i am...u r very talented and i hope it bring u opportunity for your succesness in future..i still remember ya dream..i hope u will achieve it soon...im sori for being a jerk to u lately... n thank u 4 still kind to me...
it 12.30 am already..sum1 need to work tomoro (to pay my rent, car, bills, ACCA, etc...n buy new lappy..) Gudnite everyone...

2 comments:

  1. Hahah.i didnt know theres alice deco!we shouldve go playing alice there...wut a lost =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats y laa!!!still got time!!we also havent eat those korean food..haha

    ReplyDelete